Last Updated: October 21st, 2020.
- How we may share or disclose your personal information
- How we may collect data while Agendex products are in use
- What cookies and web beacons are and how we and others use them?
- What internet protocol addresses are
- Collection of information by third-party sites and sponsors
- How we secure and store your information
- What choices do we give you, and how can you correct or review your personal information?
- How to contact us
The Information We Collect
Agendex collects certain personal information when you register with Agendex, request information, or when you use Agendex products or services. In registering with Agendex or requesting information, you may provide us with a password, your real name, industry, organization name, job role, and contact information, such as e-mail address, phone number, and shipping address. We may also collect your product registration information, product interest information, transaction information, or demographic information. If you connect with Agendex accounts on third party social networking sites, we may also collect information about your social networking accounts, for example, your name, username or handle, public profile, and email address. We may also combine information you provide with data we collect automatically (as further described below) and with data we receive from third parties.
Certain third parties, including analytics companies, advertisers, and ad networks, may also automatically collect information about you through our Sites, using cookies and device identifiers, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels, and applications when you use our Sites.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide and deliver products or services you’ve requested, including software updates;
- Operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Send you service-related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you and your referrals about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Agendex and our selected partners;
- Link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service;
- Enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners, or users;
- Protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
We ask for your permission to grant the mobile app access to notifications, email address and/or name, camera, and location. Notifications are a vital part of the product as it notifies the user about new, upcoming, or modified events. User’s email address is collected while they authenticate with it against our or third-party authentication services.
Camera: access to the camera is required to scan QR codes in the application for authentication, verification, or other services provided by the application.
Location: permission may be requested to enable location services to provide you with more specific, tailored information, such as relevant public calendars.
A user may revoke these rights from their device at any time.
We may receive a user’s email address and or name and store it on our servers if they decide to send Agendex usage or crash reports.
Web site, Portal, Web client:
We receive the IP address from which your instance is calling our services, and the IP addresses of the users connecting to your system, if it is hosted on our servers.
We store the IP address or the DNS name of the Exchange server to which your Agendex instance is connecting.
Other Personally Identifiable Information:
Agendex stores your name and email, and optionally a photo of you, if you opted so, for the time you have an active account in Agendex (such as external company user, administrator, or authenticated Exchange / Office 365 user).
For the duration of your authenticated session, we store your email and IP address from which you have connected to the Service. We also keep your email address and company affiliation in order to save your settings.
If you use third-party authentication we may receive from the provider of the authentication service your name, email, company affiliation and other data, as stated in the authentication specification.
Your browser will keep some operational data in the local storage, which won’t be accessible by anyone else, except your browser and our servers while you are connected to one of our web sites or the web application. This data may be deleted by you at any time from your browser’s preferences.
We allow third-party organizations to collect data you willingly provide to them, such as credit card details or your credentials (e.g., Stripe, Microsoft).
We may pass your contact information to entities with which we have partnered for marketing, management, or service purposes.
We store volatile data (session, email addresses, other cached data, etc.) only for the duration of the user session.
We store your company’s information for as long as required by the law, if there has been any financial transaction between your company and Agendex Ltd. This period is governed by the laws of Bulgaria and is currently set to 11 years.
If there were no financial transactions between our companies, your data will be automatically deleted after three (3) months.
How We May Share or Disclose Your Information
Agendex does not rent, sell, or share PII (Personally Identifiable Information) about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except under the following circumstances:
When we have your permission.
- We may provide PII to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Agendex to provide us with services. For example, these companies may use your PII to help Agendex communicate with you about offers from Agendex and our marketing partners. Agendex maintains contracts with these companies restricting their access, use and disclosure of personal data in compliance with this Policy obligation and Agendex may be liable if they fail to meet those obligations and we are responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- We may disclose PII to comply with laws or in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose PII in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, verify, prevent, enforce compliance with, or take action regarding: illegal or suspected illegal activities; suspected fraud; situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; protection of the rights and property of Agendex , our agents, customers, or others; or violations or suspected violations of our agreements, policies, Terms of Service or End User License Agreements (EULA); or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements. We reserve the right to transfer or disclose PII in our system in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or other proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or assignment of all or a portion of our business or assets to a different entity.
- Finally, we may also share aggregated, anonymized or statistical information about you, including demographics data, with others for a variety of purposes, including for their own uses, for example, for improving their products and services for Agendex and others.
What Cookies Are and How We and Others Use Them
“Cookies” are small text files that we and others may place in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Cookies themselves do not contain any PII. From time to time, we partner with third parties who may place cookies on your browser when you visit our Sites, may send their own cookies to your cookie file, and may use those cookies to track and collect information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, and applications and to provide targeted advertising based on your interests and previous browsing history.
What Internet Protocol Addresses Are
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our Site contains third party sites linked from our Site to other Web sites, including those of our partners and sponsors, whose information practices may be different from ours. Sometimes these third-party websites might conduct contests or sweepstakes and other activities that are promoted on our Site and visitors are directed away from our Site in order to participate in such activities.
You may also connect to third party services to share your information on and through their social media platforms, websites, applications, and services through “plug-ins,” widgets, buttons, and other third-party features on and connected with our Sites.
How We Secure and Store Your Information
We have put in place reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in an effort to help safeguard information we collect through our Sites. However, you should know that no company, including Agendex, can fully eliminate security risks associated with PII. To help protect yourself, please use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your Agendex accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
What Choices Do We Give You and How Can You Correct or Review Your Personal Information?
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” of receiving further marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, and, as allowed by applicable law, requests for your participation in surveys. You may also contact us firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to let us know that you no longer wish to receive further marketing emails.
Upon request, we will provide an individual with access to identifying information that we have collected about them (provided that they have given adequate proof of identity). We also offer individuals the ability to have inaccuracies corrected within their contact information. You may also request deletion of your PII. We will honor requests as required by law and subject to our business and legal needs to retain your data. These information requests can be made by sending us an e-mail through the e-mail link provided above or writing to us at the above mailing address.
When you use our Sites, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies from our servers. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our websites. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
While we and others give you certain choices, as further outlined in this Policy, there are many ways that Web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of nor honor every mechanism.
How to request data deletion, verification, or modification
Please contact us via the form, located at https://agendex.com/resource-center.
Questions and Complaints
If you have questions or suggestions, please email Agendex at email@example.com. Written communication should be sent to Agendex Inc., Attn: Agendex Legal, 66, L. Karavelov str., 1142, Sofia, Bulgaria.